Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Books 10, 11, 12, and 13





















So for basically the past five days I have been in my own little world reading another book series that I found. This series is called the Mortal Instruments. Book 1 is called the City of Bones, 2 is the City of Ashes, 3 the City of Glass, and 4 the City of Fallen Angels. I had actually never heard about these books and I stumbled upon them at the bookstore. I read the first one and I was hooked. I literally could not put it down because I had to know what happened at the end of the book. Of course that forced me to buy the second, then the third and then the fourth. I stayed up most of the night and basically ALL day the past two days reading the book. Though I finished the fourth one and was left hanging since there is not a fifth one that I know of. I think there will be because of the way the book ended. This was a series that got you hooked from the beginning and also made you mad at the same time. You wanted a certain thing to happen and then when it didn't, it just made me furious therefore forcing me to read and read until what I wanted to happen would hopefully happen. I won't give any clues away but I'm not sure I will be able to stop thinking about what is going to happen so they better come out with another book soon! If liked Twilight then you will like these. There is a love story intertwined with mystery, suspense and action!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment